Help please

Home Forums General Discussion Help please

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Michelle

Hi there, I’m downloading it and will let you know if it works or not. Should I be worried about the warning on this beta version where it says do not download if your wanting something stable for production use? Can you tell me what was the issue that you think you found? I’m curious to know what was causing the problem?

Michelle

Hey there

Well bad and sad news as it didn’t work. I’m running out of time so will have to half this presentation to get it done before the weekend as that is when family from overseas will be here to see it. But if you have any more ideas between now and then please do let me know also can you let me know what the issue is as you have the log file and to me that’s a bunch of numbers I have no understanding of what it says lol

Thanks
    Michelle

Michelle

Ohh before I forget if I wanted to get this onto the t.v is there a way to do that? Or is playback once saved to a CD or DVD only watchable on a computer? Only reason I’m asking this is back in August last year I made a few presentations but could never get it to work on the t.v but they always worked beautifully on the computer. So before I get to that stage I thought I’d ask 🙂

Thanks
    Michelle

alain
    Keymaster

Ok I understand.

If you want to play it through a DVD player, the best is to create a DivX movie from the presentation. But the quality will be always better when played directly from Computer.

Michelle

Thanks for that, are you able to tell me what the issue was causing it to have that error? I’ve split it into two sections and so far so good 🙂

alain
    Keymaster

I guess the problem come from the fact you have a huge amount of memory in your computer:

– When loading the presentation, the program try to load every image before the presentation starts (to have a better animation later)
    – It loads everything until the memory is full, and when it is full it starts the presentation and load others pictures only when needed.
    – In your case, the part of the program that check if the memory is full always say the memory is OK (not full), and the program try to load everything until it crashes.

I will investigate a bit further this afternoon, and if I have something new I will contact you back.

Michelle

Hi there,

O.k thanks for the explination 🙂 I’ll check back later ((need sleep shortly nearly midnight here))

Thanks
    Michelle

Michelle

Hello, I have a new ERROR now :o( this one happens when I’m exporting the files, it will start the process off, rendering the sounds first then the files and that’s when it happens: This one says! Memory Access Violation. That is all that is said! It then does a report and I click on that to send to you, you should have two of those now? Please help I only have today and tomorrow to finish this. I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Regards
    Michelle

Michelle

Just to add for more information, after it’s done the sound it then it starts on creating frame 0 out of 45900 ((That seems excessive)) it is now that the error jumps up: Memory Access Violation. I have only got 308 slides so I do not understand any of this?? It is highly frustrating to not be able to finish my work. Also can this program run on Windows 7 – 64 bit? Maybe that is the reason for all the trouble I’m having? I had a look at the specs required and it does not mention 64 bit in the specs so could this be the reason?

Michelle

Hey Alain are you there? Could you please answer my above questions? Thanks

alain
    Keymaster

Hi Michelle,

– Yes the program is compatible with Windows 7/64 bits
    – 45900 frames for 308 slides seems correct: at 30 frames per second, it means each slide is displayed 5 seconds (average).
    – Can you send me the exact file you are trying to export (*.SEF) and the video format you used (xvid, hd, …)

Thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.