We released today the version 1.10.3 of Slide Effect Presentation Software (Professional and Standard Editions).
This release contains a lot of speed and display optimizations, and 3 brand new transitions.
- Images: Optimized display of big images with 100% opacity.
- PPT Import: Corrected an issue with transitions on PPT imported presentations.
- Movie lossless export: Changed codec from “Raw video” to “uncompressed 10 bit 4:2:2”.
- Movie Export: Corrected a problem when movies are overwritten in read only mode.
- Effects: A button “…” was displayed in some cases, it is now fixed.
- Remove a slide: Corrected a problem with some transitions when removing a slide.
- Player: Removed some black artefact when using white background or images.
- Player: Changed the way we check memory available to be compatible with 64 bits machine with more than 4GB RAM.
- Player: Optimized display of transitions when running a very heavy presentation.
- Backgrounds: If an error occur when loading background template, we now ignore the faulty background instead of throwing an exception.
- Print Support: If no printer is available, the “Print” menu item is now disabled.
- Transitions: Added “Door” transition.
- Transitions: Added “Cube” transition.
- Transitions: Added “Change Page” transition.
- Transitions: Added “Next Page” transition.
Trial, Standard and Pro editions have been updated and are available for all registered customers (using “Product Updates” page). Existing users who want to upgrade to the Professional edition can check the upgrade page.