We released today the version 1.10.2 of Slide Effect Presentation Software (Professional and Standard Editions).
It is a maintenance release with just a few small bug fixes.
- SEF Files opening: If a font is missing, message is only displayed once.
- Images: Corrected a problem when using “Broken Lines” on images with a huge zoom.
- Copy files to tmp directory: Better handling when we have to overwrite read only files.
- Problem with backgrounds: Corrected a problem with corrupted backgrounds when Slide Effect was launched twice.
- Corrected a small problem on startup: In certain case, if a key was pressed on start, an error was displayed: it is fixed.
Trial, Standard and Pro editions have been updated and are available for all registered customers (using “Product Updates” page). Existing users who want to upgrade to the Professional edition can check the upgrade page.