Seriously, it was planned for march, but I will be most probably in April.
I will release a new beta before the end of the month.
I know it is a bit long, but I am adding a lot of new things!
Main new features already added in the upcoming version:
* SEF file will be a lot smaller (ratio 10 to 15 if you have many pictures)
* Shadow and reflection effects are now displayed on the main tab.
* New border effects for pictures and movies.
* Texts now support gradient colors.
* Slide Thumbnails are now a real preview of the slide and not a static image anymore.
* New keyboard shortcuts.
TODO: (Things I have to add, but not done yet)
* Ken Burns Effect on images
* Ken Burns Effect on backgrounds
* Fireworks backgrounds
* Enhance player to work better on low end computers
* Merge presentations
* Bold/Italic on texts