Tunnel effect in version 2, how??

Home Forums Effect Creation Tunnel effect in version 2, how??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lake Hache
    Participant

Hi,

I’m a registered user of Slide effect and I cant seem to find the tunnel effect which I used in version 1.
    How do I find it?

Cheers.

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,
    It is not possible to recreate the tunnel background effect of SE1 as is.

But check here: https://slide-effect.com/en/backgrounds/

In almost 1000 backgrounds you should find something close enough.

Lake Hache
    Participant

So version 2 got rid of the best background maker effect?? (and many other background maker features??? that’s really SHOCKING! With all due respect, version 2 looks like version 1 and version 1 looks like version 2, a downgrade.
    The backgrounds are ok, but… they’re not HD! they look really ugly in full screen mode (I use 1280×720 and they just can’t be used for a professional background video, they’re full of big pixels. I was quite happy with the video backgrounds I made with version 1 (unfortunately the program doesn’t work any more for some reason).

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

SE1 had several modes for backgrounds: movie backgrounds (90% of backgrounds) or “hand-coded” backgrounds (10% of backgrounds – tunnel effect was one of them).

In SE2 we only support movie backgrounds working exactly the same as SE1. We decided to drop “hand-coded” backgrounds because it was a nightmare to maintain and very difficult to add new effects.

Some of the provided backgrounds are a bit low resolution, I agree with you, but you can create very easily your own background with an high resolution movie to have a professional effect.

I know SE2 lacks some features of SE1. It was a hard choice, but I decided to drop some features to be able to start with a cleaner base and be able to enhance more the software in the future.

SE2 has some nice new features, like the effect creator, High-resolution output (SE1 was not able to output on a resolution higher than 1920×1080), countdowns, filters, better audio system, faster movie creation system, …

Well, sorry to disappoint you, but as a “one man company” I have, sometimes, to make choices.

Have a nice day! 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Effect Creation’ is closed to new topics and replies.