Trial version limitations?

Home Forums General Discussion Trial version limitations?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Schneider

Hello!

I just discovered your software when I was searching for an alternative to Power Point. So I found Slide Effect and I downloaded the trial version yesterday to make a presentation for today. Everything looked perfect until I stood there connected to the projector only to find out that the “start presentation” button was gone. Quite embarrassing to be honest.

Is this a limitation of the trial version or is it a bug when paired to the projector which has quite a low resolution? I believe it is 1024×768.

Best Regards Gustaf

alain
    Keymaster

There is no limitation like this. I think it is due to the low resolution.

In this case you can use either the menu Project->Play Full Presentation or simply press F6: it will start the presentation.

Schneider

Thank you for the quick answer, I will try it tomorrow.

Schneider

It worked wonderfully to press F6. I’m having a huge product presentation next week and I found the 5 slide limitation so I will most likely buy it later today/tomorrow to both help myself and you guys! Wonderful program, extremely efficient and optimized.

Schneider

Hi Alain!

I’m ready to buy it now but I wonder how the product is delivered? Is it an instant download link via mail? Because I can’t wait for a CD to get shipped to me.

alain
    Keymaster

Yes, you’ll receive a download link and your unique serial key by email as soon as the payment is processed (usually a few minutes).

Additionally you can purchase a backup CD, but it is not mandatory, as you can, at any time, download the latest version from here.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.