TEXT BOXES

Home Forums Feature Request TEXT BOXES

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rickgman
    Participant

Hi Alain,
    I really hope that you will be able to build text boxes into this new version! I’m thinking something similar to Powerpoint text boxes, where you can just import text directly from a text editor or a word doc and have it automatically fill the box without having to manually format the length of lines etc.

Also the ability to HIGHLIGHT, COLOR, UNDERLINE, BOLD, ITALICIZE individual words in a text box would also be very helpful!

That is definitely one of the major road blocks in the type of workflow that I use. I do everything in Word and then I import the text into Pageplus publisher program to format my text boxes the way I want them and then I COPY the BOX as a GRAPHIC into SLIDE EFFECT! It’s a pain for sure, but it’s way faster and prettier than importing text directly into Slide Effect.

Anyway, keep up the good work. I am looking forward to seeing the new version.

Rick

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

This is something I am working on. Not sure it will be in the initial release, but I am working on it.

alain
    Keymaster

I am working on it. SE2 should provide all the features you asked for.

Msb2827
    Participant

Hey Alain,

See lots of requests and know you’re hard working to get upgrades out. Need a hand let me know where can help out.

Daisy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.