slide effect fail to run…after downloaded add-on slide background

Home Forums General Discussion slide effect fail to run…after downloaded add-on slide background

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jayjay

i reinstalled slide effect (standard version)successfully. TQ for yr help. but it can’t run after i downloaded add-on slide background. so i delete slide effect program and installed again to run it. but i failed to add new free add on slide background..please help me..

jasmi jaafar

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you give me a few more details, please?

– Which version are you using?
    – Which add-on package are you trying to use?
    – What is the exact error message?

Thanks!

pslsteve

I am having a similar problem. I unistalled and reinstall slide effect on a windows 7 64 bit system,I have installed the C++ update as recommmended but the preview and open prestation of the default slide examples will open then then close. It will not run,I have installed the recommended cccp codex application but that did nothing?
    I have installed this application as the administrator, I have disabled virus protection top see if it was a firewall issue but that did nothing?
    I have run the compatability checks and installed all of the latest windows updates.

Please help

Thank you

alain
    Keymaster

And if you try to preview a single slide with only a single line of standard text, is it working?

Can you download the following file:
    https://www.slide-effect.com/tools/SlideEffectDiagnose.EXE
    – Run it (double-click on it)

This tool will do some check on your computer and automatically send a report to us.

pslsteve

Ran the Diagnoster and tried just one slide with test still have the same issues it witll not run.

alain
    Keymaster

I answered by email.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.