serial number

Home Forums General Discussion serial number

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

hi Alain
    can you advise me if i can use slide effect on both my desktop and laptop – if so can you remind me of my serial number.
    also when i purchase the new upgrade will i then get 12 months of upgrades from the purchase date?

keep up the excellent work-still finding new ways to use the product!

Paul

alain
    Keymaster

– Yes you can use Slide effect on your desktop and laptop if you are the only user.
    – When you buy 12 months of upgrades, it starts from now: It means if you purchase 12 months today, you’ll have free upgrade until june 2013.

Hope it helps! Thanks.

PS: I’ll send your license key by email.

mcallstar

I would like to purchase this software. I already have the trial version running on my laptop but how do I get it when I pay online? please intimate me on this ASAP

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

As soon as your payment is accepted, you will receive (by email) your unique license key and a download link for the full version.

Then, uninstall the trial, download the full version, install the full version, enter your license key when asked and you are done.

Hope it helps!

Thanks.

Citrobic

Hi I have sent emails with no response.My problem is I have purchased twice ???? over 3 days but although I have installed the update,I have no serial number.Can you oblige and also clarify as to how I claim a refund via PayPal for one of the payments.Thank You

alain
    Keymaster

I just responded to your email(s)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.