Paragraph Support

Home Forums Feature Request Paragraph Support

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have tried slide effect but one thing it does not support was when you want to create a paragraph. I have a presentation from powerpoint & it takes time to transfer all the text to slide effect. It only support per line of text. And also in the trial version i have the option to change the fonts & color & alignment of text. When i have installed the license one, all this features was not available. Is there a way to put this back.

alain
    Keymaster

Hi Manny,

About the font,color and alignment: if they are not available it is a problem. I already had the case where the full version download was faulty and the result was the right property window was not available. If it is the case, please download once again the software from the link you received in your email.

About paragraph, you can create a multi line standard text. This feature is not available for 3D texts.

Paragraphs for 2D texts is available since 1.4.0, more news about that here:
    https://www.slide-effect.com/content/version-140-released

Last night i have tested the full version and i will have my presentation today. I will give you the feedback later.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.