More customization, please

Home Forums Feature Request More customization, please

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dboluda

Hi,

I’m new using this program. The first thing shocking me was the powerful usage of animated backgrounds and transitions as well as 3d effects and perspective management of the images and videos. It is definitely much better looking that Power Point stuff. However I found that, even though I bought the professional edition, I didn’t find “professional” to not been able to configure almost any feature and animation. I haven’t found the way to draw basic objects such as squares or circles or simply control the speed of the animations, path, etc.

In my opinion, “Professional” edition should be oriented to more demanding people or at least experienced in the usage of similar programs. Please, add some customization in the Professional edition even though it means complicating a little bit the interface.

I have the feeling to have a very nice software for begineers.

B/R

alain
    Keymaster

Hi dbodula,

The Professional edition does not mean “more difficult to understand, with a lot of complicated buttons”. It provides additional features aimed to be useful for people using Slide Effect in a more intensive way.

That said, I agree with you regarding the basic drawing functionalities: this is missing and this is in my todo list with a high priority.

One of the goal of the next release is to add more customization possibilities to effects and objects. Stay sure we are doing our best to enhance Slide Effect as much as we can.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.