MIXING COLORS

Home Forums General Discussion MIXING COLORS

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    waitin4u2b

help i need red, orange all the colors not listed in the color box how does one achieve a specific color? does the red, green and blue boxes w/numbers have anything to do w/it? i have one week left to present my presentation its done except key slides that need specific colors Thanks for ur assistance

waitin4u2b

P.S. I JUST LOVE THIS PROGRAM!!!!!!! NEWLY PROGRAM OWNER

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

Nice to see so much enthusiasm ! 🙂

To set the exact color you want, you can either click on the big gradient on the right or type directly the values you want for Red/Green/Blue component of the needed color (values go from 0 to 255).

Tell me if you still have troubles setting the correct color, I’ll send you a screenshot to help you more.

waitin4u2b

Thks Alain 1st and foremost for ur timely manner in replying to my msg. (Im going to love this site) Second, while awaiting ur response i did my Goggle homework and came up exactly w/a 14 page RGB chart that has exactly the codes u mentioned. One queston: how come the exact representation of, lets say the color, RED doesnt appear red on my led/lcd flatscreen tv im using as my monitor(its built for doubting as a monitor)I’ve adjusted the grayscale and resolution according to mauf. specs and still nothing. However, when i printed out the slideshow true to form the word was in bright red as i expected.

And thirdly (and finally for now smile)as this is my first presentation (and I suffer from that disease call: PERFECTIONISM HAHAHAHAHA)I plan to send it to someone to be posted on their web page. Will they have to have a special media player posted to their page to view this presentation? I read the forum concerning the codecs the program uses to produce/create slides from. So Im assuming they will have to have it already installed on their page in order to play the slideshow on Rite? Not sure if a player auto comes w/the slides I’ll send them. (sure it doesn’t) Again thks for u being u and helping out us slideshow amaturs. Im haveing so much fun doing shows for my favorite lady friends. Peace out Alain

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

To create a full red color you have to use the following values:
    Red: 255
    Green: 0
    Blue: 0

This way you’ll create a true red. If it is not on your screen, I guess your screen need to be calibrate.

To publish a presentation on a web page, please follow this tutorial:
    https://www.slide-effect.com/help/EN/publish-a-presentation-on-internet.htm

Hope it helps!

waitin4u2b

THKS GONNA TRY IT NOW ALAIN

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.