Making a project with different parts of others projects

Home Forums General Discussion Making a project with different parts of others projects

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    perico

hello to everybody, i want to refund in a unique project some different small projects that i have, for mot making again, but i don´t know how to do that. can somebody help me to explain that?? thanks in advance

alain
    Keymaster

Hi Perico,

Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to open several presentations in the same time and to copy/paste from one to another… This is something I am working on, and should appear on the next version.

perico

How can i cut a slide from one project, save it and then paste into another??? i will earn a lot ot time….

lionspaw
    Participant

Hello Alain,

Is it possible to import a number of powerpoint slides or images at the same time when you create a project?

alain
    Keymaster

Yes sure, you can use “Import pictures in batch…” option for pictures (file menu). For Powerpoint, you can import Powerpoint slides using the Professional edition.

Regarding the original question: I will add a “merge presentations” option in the next version.

perico

I am trying to do that but i do not have idea of have to do that… apart of that, how can i enter different kind of music into a unique project???

thanks i advance

alain
    Keymaster

– select the slide where you want your new music start.
    – click “Audio” tab.
    – Choose “Play Audio” option
    – Choose the music you want.
    and you are done.

perico

Alain, i´m trying to do this point: inserting a slide into a project that it is made but i have no idea…please, help, because i want to include some other different slides that are very good created for my presentation.Thanks in advance

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.