Lost Serial Number

Home Forums General Discussion Lost Serial Number

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    FMJ122910

Hi, I recently bought a new laptop and I re-donwloaded slide effects on it. Now it is asking for my serial number again but I cleaned out my email inbox from last year. Please help!!! Need my old serial number so I can use slide effects again. Thanks!!!

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just sent you new valid download links and your unique license code by email.

Regards,

FMJ122910

Thank you for your fast reply! 🙂

videomover

i just bought the christmas promo package online. i managed to mistype my email.

my email spport@ipixcel.org muust change to support@ipixcel.org. I am waiting for key code so i can continue the project. it is my fault entering the wrong email. Sorry about this and please help me with the license key

here is the info:
    Thank You For Your Order
    Order ID: DEV131201-3442-22181

Charges will appear on your bill as: FS *devsoft

Slide Effect Presentation Creator (Professional Edition) [1] $99.00$59.00
    Christmas Discount

Backup CD of your Purchase [1] $10.00
    Tax $0.00
    Total $69.00
    Thank you for placing your order. We appreciate your business.

Your order is processing and you can expect to receive a receipt and delivery information via email within the next several minutes.

Note about SPAM filters: We are sending important information to you via email. If you haven’t received an email regarding your order within 30 minutes, please carefully check any SPAM folders and filters to see if the message has been blocked.

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

no worries, I corrected your email and sent you again the notification email.

best regards,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.