Great Software!!

Home Forums General Discussion Great Software!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Lordxorn

I just wanted to take some time out of my life to say what a great piece of software this is. After creating one slide for a business presentation, I was convinced that this is the best way to go.

Sure Powerpoint is the king of text presentation, however those always put people to sleep. I have searched hi and lo on the internet for a suitable replacement to Ovation. Which is a overpriced abandoned ware that sadly Adobe the big evil corporation bought and killed. ( Where are the updates for Ovation?)

Enter Slide Effect! Very easy to put some dynamic looking slides together that will compliment my style of presentation, which is few on text and alot of entertaining images and now dynamic content. =)

Some features I would like to implemented, 3D Text Preview, More font options, Smart Draw type of integration much like Powerpoint 2007 graphs and tables. For now I have work arounds, where I can just paste the graphs and tables, otherwise Awesome Software!!

I will most likely upgrade to the professional version!!

BTW and student discount, or military discount options?? =P

alain
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind comments!

I know some features are missing, but I am doing my best to add most popular features as soon as possible: I will work on print features this morning!

About discount, we are only doing volume and education discounts, sorry. But at $29, I think it is already reasonably priced, no? 🙂

PS: Are you ok if I put the following on the testimonial section?

“I just wanted to take some time out of my life to say what a great piece of software this is. After creating one slide for a business presentation, I was convinced that this is the best way to go.”

Lordxorn

I would be happy to have you put my comment, you can also add that my group got an A+ due in no small part to your software.

You mention education discount? If I purchased the standard, can I qualify for education discount for the professional upgrade?

And yes $29 price point is a absolute bargain, but sorely needed in this economy.

alain
    Keymaster

Comment added!

About education discount, I was talking about volume discount (especially for education), but as Christmas is near, you can follow this link to get the upgrade for $59 instead of $79 (you or anybody else on this forum):

[Edited: promotion is ended]

Lordxorn

Awesome!! Purchased professional upgrade. =)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!

jevans14

Adding on my compliments too. I have only been playing with it a couple of days but it is amazing. Every time I wonder how you did something and then I figure it out, the list of things you can do is incredible. The one that topped it off is the ability to drop in youtube movies with such ease. Best designed software I have ever seen.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.