Free version VS Pro version – panel missing

Home Forums Bug Report Free version VS Pro version – panel missing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    servace
    Participant

Hi…i tried the free version first to evaluate the software and i must say im very impressed of your work.
    after fiddeling around for an hour with the free version i decided to buy the pro version which i did.
    I un-installed the free version and installed the pro version instead.
    However in the pro version i have no panel to the right where the effects was in the free version.
    Instead there is only a thin area to the right with a blue icon with a “A” in it and 2 two checkboxes followed by a second blue icon with a “O” in it down the right side. and they seem to have no function since nothing happens when i click on them.

In the free version there was panel there with all the effects options and some other stuff.

Any suggestions.

Again thanks for a great software.

Goran

alain
    Keymaster

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your purchase.

The error you describe is well known (unfortunately I did not (yet) find the root of the problem).

Two things:
    – Restart your computer: this operation corrects the issue in most of the cases.
    – If the problem is still there, download once again the full version and re-install it.

I’m 99% sure the reboot will fix the problem, but, if not, I will take a serious look to the problem.

servace
    Participant

Thank you, after rebooting it worked fine.
    Awesome software and awesome support, thank you im very pleased with it.

Goran

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug Report’ is closed to new topics and replies.