Animation to Music

Home Forums General Discussion Animation to Music

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

Hi Alain Thanks for the new release.
    On small thing I have encountered when up-grading the the 1.9 Ver is this:

A series of presentations i have done start with a Graphic which Pulses to an audio track-(Animation- Music-)
    I have noticed that with the version I am now using that that Animation is much less Dramatic i.e the Scale of the object does not alter much.

has anyone else encountered this?

Many Thanks
    Paul

alain
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

Yes I adjusted the amplitude of this effect on 1.9. It was a bit “too much” in previous versions.

There is no way to set the amplitude of this effect in the actual version, but next version will provide settings to fine-tune effects.

Paul
    Participant

Alain

Is this resolved in the latest Update?
    It’s just that I am in the middle of a presentation at the moment- and need the “Too Much” effect!

paul

alain
    Keymaster

No, it is not fixed in the last update, as it is not a bug but a “correction”. The only way to go back to “too much” effect is to rollback to 1.8.2.

I will work on that on 1.10.0, but it is not available yet, sorry.

waitin4u2b

HEY ALAIN AS A NEWBIEI LOVE THOE TOO MUCH EFFECT HEHEHE
    LONG AS U CAN HAVE A SETTING FOR IT IN UPCOMING UPDATES/VERSIONS IM COOL BTW THKS FOR THE TIP ON TRUE RED GOING TO TRY IT OUT NOW ALSO I CANT REMEMBER WHT FORUM I WAS IN WHEN I INQUIRED ABOUT THE ABLE TO SEND MY PRESENTATIONS ONLINE VIA EMAIL TO BE POSTED ON SOMMEONE’S PROFILE PAGE WILL THEY HAVE TO DWNLOAD A SPECIFIC PLAYER TO PLAY THE SLIDE EFFECT SHOW?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.