Adding Ken Burns effect

Home Forums Feature Request Adding Ken Burns effect

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jackaroo

Alain, Thank you for such an excellent product! Slide Effect has become the latest “must have” software program on my laptop. My presentations are image-heavy and I have found that Slide Effect meets my needs faster and better than any other software that I have tried. I have recovered the purchase price many times over, simply in saved time!

A feature that I would like to see is some sort of “Ken Burns” effect with still images – ie. panning and/or zooming around still images to give them a sense of movement.

I don’t have any idea how simple or difficult this feature may be to add – I just think it would be an appropriate addition to Slide Effect.

alain
    Keymaster

Hi Jackaroo,

Thanks for the nice comment. It helps me a lot to go ahead with Slide Effect development.

About Ken Burns effect, it is since a long time on my todo list. I know it is a needed feature, and it is not very difficult to implement. I will try to add it on the next version.

I don’t think I will add it on the pictures object but as a special background mode (make more sense for the Ken Burns effect)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.