Using second monitor from a .exe presentation

Home Forums General Discussion Using second monitor from a .exe presentation

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    keith_mylon

I set the player to use the second monitor, and exported as a .exe to run on a different machine (which controls our projector), but the .exe version seems to insist on playing ONLY on screen 1, so i can’t project it. I am using version 1.11.2. Have I missed something, or if not then has this been fixed in a later version? Thanks. KM.

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

Actually export is always done for the main (first) monitor.

I will try to fix that for next release.

keith_mylon

Thanks – it’s (literally) a show-stopper for me! I’ll watch out for the next one. KM.

keith_mylon

I was interested to see the news about Version 2, but I do not see any mention of updating the export (specifically to be able to use monitor 2). I have been effectively unable to use Slide Effect for a couple of years, as I almost always want to display on a projector / second monitor. PLEASE tell me that this will be included, as it has been a disappointing purchase so far (despite the excellent capabilities in general). Thanks – Keith M.

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes sure, it will be included.

keith_mylon

Thanks – that’s good news.

alain
    Keymaster

just added to the beta this morning.

keith_mylon

Thanks Alain (and apologies, I should have thanked you sooner). I shall keep watching for Version 2. Perhaps I should offer to do beta testing, but my time is so limited at present that I do not think I would give you very good reports!

alain
    Keymaster

No problem: closed beta test is now.. closed 🙂 An open beta test session will start soon. (I know I am late, but really, we are close!)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.