Sound and multiple presentations request

Home Forums Feature Request Sound and multiple presentations request

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ErazeX

Firstly let me just say that this is an awesome program. Simple to use and looks good.

The only things I am missing so far are:

1. More sounds: Currently you can only add one song for the presentation and I would like to add sound effects as well as more songs.
    2. I had a case where I had 4 presentations and wanted to combine them all into one but I couldn’t. I think if a slide import or slide copy to another presentation tool could be added it would be great.

Otherwise, great job and keep it up!

alain
    Keymaster

Thanks for the kind comments!

About your suggestions:

1. More Sounds
    I agree. The sound support is a bit basic now, and I will enhance this part in the future for sure. The main thing I have to resolve is to keep everything easy to use, even with multiple songs.

2. Multiples presentations
    Yes, again, I agree. I will try to add it as soon as possible.

By the way, I am working on a Powerpoint Import/Export that may help in this case. (But it will be available only in the upcoming “Pro Version”).

Anyway, thanks for your feedback: It helps me a lot to enhance Slide Effect the right way.

Grogman

I found TrakAX – you can create audio within this programme and then bring it over to work with Slide Effect.

The FONT thing is overcome partially with PICNIK – a free Image Editor that has some great features for creative folks. It is wysiwyg and so easy to use!

I also found SwapSamples.com another free sound site.
    You can pay a donation and get a great fast download pass for a year.

.. am so looking forward to 2010 enhancements in Slide Effect – yeeeah!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.