smooth transitions

Home Forums Bug Report smooth transitions

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    haanswors

Hi, i noticed that when slide 1 goes to slide 2 without any transitions, it sort of hiccups in a way, but if i only add 1 slide and add many images to that 1 slide increasing the delays then it looks great. what would be the best way to go.

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

What do you mean by hiccups exactly? I just tried with two slides with a photo in it and no transitions and on my PC it is perfect.

Do you use any start/end transitions for your pictures?

haanswors

I forgot to mention, it is when i add a moving background. when going from slide to slide the moving background lets say(clouds) does not follow through smoothly(seamlessly). thanks alain

alain
    Keymaster

Ok, I understand.

In fact, It is not a bug: each time a slide is displayed, the background is restarted, so yes if you use a cloudy background without any transitions, it won’t be seamless.

Why do we do this way?

Because if you changed something on the background settings (let’s say you changed the cloud density) between slides, we must reload the settings you have chosen and re-initialize the background with the new settings.

So, you are right, actually the best way to display your pictures is to put all your pictures in the same slide and use the delay and duration setting.

I will take a look to this problem and check if there is a way to have a seamless transition in the case where you have exactly the same background with the exact same settings, but I cannot promise I find a quick fix for this issue because it is not the way the internal system is working right now.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug Report’ is closed to new topics and replies.