slide effect cycle not consistant

Home Forums Bug Report slide effect cycle not consistant

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    haanswors

Hi, I just found something else. This is on my XP machine. I have created 15 slides each containing only one Image, no transitions are applied, only effects are applied to each image. they all come in from left and go off on right. when the 15 images start again from the begining the end effect is gone. only the start effect is active from the second cycle. any ideas? thanks

alain
    Keymaster

Hi haanswors,

Yes you are right: I just checked there is a small issue with images (with other objects, it seems to be ok).

I will do a quick fix and I will release it for the end of the week.

I will keep you informed on this issue.

thanks for your report!

alain
    Keymaster

Ok,

I have corrected the problem in my developer version. I hope to release the fix this evening… stay tuned.

haanswors

thanks so much for that alain. could you tell me what is the maximum images slide effect can handle. as i am wanting to create a pretty big slideshow.

alain
    Keymaster

well,

On the player side, it is virtually unlimited, as Slide Effect loads and cleans images between each slides.

On the editor side, it depends mainly on the amount of memory you have on your PC. But I think you can create easily a slideshow with more than 100 images… More than 100 is obviously possible but the user interface will become a bit slow.

In short, no clear limit: the more pictures you have, the more slower will be the interface (but the player will go full speed).

alain
    Keymaster

the new release (1.3.1) is available on the “Product Updates” page and (I hope) it fixes your bug.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug Report’ is closed to new topics and replies.