– Fixed issues preventing SE2 to start on Windows 8.0 and previous versions
– Fixed an issue when playing a presentation with an empty movie.
– Added an option to fade in or fade out sound on movie import.
– Fixed some issues with movie export.
– Fixed some issues with rotations on 3D effects (gimbal locks)
– Fixed a problem with music on looping presentations.
– Fixed an issue when browsing videos on beginning and at the end.
– Fixed a small issue on the time properties GUI.
– Updated sample presentation.
Just downloaded the production version of Version 2. First of all, congratulations on the achievement! I know that this new version has taken much sacrifice to accomplish, but I do believe that Slide Effect is now the premier slide presentation software package and I am definitely a raving fan! So, well done Alain, you have built a great product and with the integrated website with online resources, it’s an investment that will keep on growing!