Serial Number

Home Forums General Discussion Serial Number

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    jearleanj

Hi can someone please tell me where i can find my serial number. I paid for theprofessional package and downloaded the software but it is asking for a serial number. Please let me know. Thanks

alain
    Keymaster

I just sent your license key (serial number) by email.

Have a nice day!

dinitlukos

please send me the serial key

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

I am not able to found your purchase using the email address you used to register here. Please send me an email with purchase details, thanks!

hullersignal

please how can i buy the standard package bcos am from nigeria….and ve been telling people about slide effect…please tell me….

NOTE i dont have credit card

alain
    Keymaster

If you don’t have credit card, you can pay using PayPal or using wire transfer. Just follow instruction listed in the purchase process.

Hello,
    I have lost my serial. Please, send it to me.
    T.P

Hello, I’ve paid for the professional program too and I can’t find my key, can you please send it to me again via mail?

Hello, I’ve paid for the professional program too and I can’t find my key, can you please send it to me again via mail?

alain
    Keymaster

Check your mailbox.

Dear Alain,

It seems I can’t see anything about the license key (serial number)in my email ( I probably need a link to download the full version too) .. I only have 2 mails for the password change for the site.

ps. it is urgent!

thank you

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

Can you give me the email address you used to purchase? (send it to me by email @ alain@slide-effect.com) I cannot find any purchase under your account.

cyberzoneinfo
    Participant

I have lost my Activation key too, please, send it to my email.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.