random and selectable slides

Home Forums Feature Request random and selectable slides

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    dwilbourn

I have 2 requests for Slide Effect I would ask you to consider:

– Show slides in random order (preferably with the ability to have random transitions as well).

– Show/Hide individual slides in a presentation.

My reasons for these requests are I need to create a presentation for a theater showing ‘coming attractions’.
    Random order and transition would be really nice so that the guests don’t get bored with a repeating loop. Ideally this would be pseudo-random to prevent repetion, i.e. avoid slide2, slide2 or slide2, slide1, slide2, etc. I realise that this would not work with exported presentations but in my case I would be running the presentation on a range of monitors direct from the program.

Selecting which slides in a project are to be included in the current presentation would allow me to tailor the slides to show to that night’s audience without having to have create one-off subsets of a master project.

I would also like to add my vote to having objects on layers, perhaps with some sort of master page to allow the creation of active backgrounds?

Thanks,
    David.

alain
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feedback.

I’ll add your (nice) suggestions to my todo list and try to add these to the next major version.

Thanks David!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.