Other Backgrounds

Home Forums Bug Report Other Backgrounds

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SWo

Hi,
    Is it possible to use other backgrounds or are we restricted to what is supplied in the backgrounds folder – I wanted to add a video.

alain
    Keymaster

Yes sure, just go on Background tab, then choose “Customizable” category (the last on the list).

If you want to use a video you can use “Looped Movie” and select your video on the bottom panel, and you have got your own background.

SWo

Thankyou for that – Is it possible to add other fonts i.e windows etc. Many Thanks for prompt reply.

alain
    Keymaster

actually it is not possible to add more fonts. But the upcomming PRO version will have this feature. Stay tuned.

SWo

Hi – I am able to add images fine to the background because there is an option at the bottom to browse then add – but when I try adding a video to the background in looped movies as you mentioned before the bottom panel is blank – there is no option for me to browse my movie to upload.

Any suggestions ? Cheers

SWo

Sorry – I’m losing my mind I found it – Thanks

hmurrells
    Participant

I want to add my own background looped movie but there is nothing at the bottom of the page. is it only in slide effect pro I have the standard version
    thanks

alain
    Keymaster

You can do it on Standard edition too, no problem:

– Click Background tab.
    – Choose “Customizable” category.
    – Select “Looped Movie” background.
    – Press “Choose…” button and select the movie you want to use.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug Report’ is closed to new topics and replies.