Not able to Export..

Home Forums Bug Report Not able to Export..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Harald

Not able to export presentation…

The field for filename is greyed out – and it’s not possible to type in it.
    Changing type of export or settings have the same result.
    Version 1.8.0 Standard
    Am using windows Vista Home Premium

Need to get the presentation exported..

Thanks

Harald

Harald

Solved it!

alain
    Keymaster

nice 🙂 That’s true the grayed field with the “Browse…” button is not the most intuitive part of the interface.

Hi Alain,

I just bought SE 2 days ago and am quite excited to start using it. Am happy to say that am quite satisfied with its capability and was able to finish the presentation I wanted to make. However, when I tried exporting to a “movie” the appliction won’t let me. It kept prompting that I need at least 8800MB of disk space and that I only have 0MB. This is simply ridiculuous but I nevertheless checked my HD and I have over 15GB of space.

Can you please help me resolve this issue?

alain
    Keymaster

Hi Budz,

Looking to the code, it seems SE is not able to find the drive space where Slide effect is located.

Where did you install SE? did you install it on its standard location (C:\Program Files\Slide Effect) or did you choose another location?

I fixed the problem in the code base, but I am not able to publish the fix right now, as I am doing big changes and the actual code is not “publishable”.

In the meantime, can you try to install SE on another location (standard location if you did not install it on the standard location, otherwise another drive if you have more than one) and tell me if it works better ?

thanks.

Hi Alain,

I just checked right now and “it” (slide effect) is installed in its standard location and I confirm – C:\Program Files\Slide Effect. Any thoughts? Or is there a work around you can make now while the new code your working on is not yet publishable?

Thanks for your help and looking forward to resolving this with you.

alain
    Keymaster

I will work on that tomorrow, and I will find a solution (early beta of 1.9.0 or quick fix, don’t know yet) I’ll keep you informed.

Thank you very much Alain … looking forward to your reply.

alain
    Keymaster

I just sent you a fix by email.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Bug Report’ is closed to new topics and replies.