new features

Home Forums Feature Request new features

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    eazydisplay
    Participant

Hello Alain

I wonder if there is any possibility to get to a function so you can fine-tune such as placement of images with the arrow keys as many drawing and imaging software can?

Will there be any possibility in the future to set the screen size with such resolution is 1024×768 or less/more, only asking because I would like to use your programs directly to my led-display 12 square meters and it sends the signal over the network so your function to detect the type of screen it is not working.issue making slides that will not change their minds when they drive towards the led-display.

Wondering also a bit curious when you consider dropping 1.10.x

Thanks for a great program

Hakan

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

Fine-tune: using Professional edition you can set the position numerically (X and Y) on the properties pane. I may add arrow keys moving in the next version: I’ll add that to the todo list.

Screen Resolution: I may add a “fixed resolution output” (actually it uses the desktop resolution). But in your case, if you need 1024×768 why don’t you set the desktop resolution before sending the slideshow to the led-display?

1.10.0: well, we are late with this release. I hope to be able to release it on March, but most probably it will appear on April.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.