Need to re-install

Home Forums General Discussion Need to re-install

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    hw65878
    Participant

The application will not open and needs to be re-installed; however, the only version I can download is the trail version because the link to the initial download no longer works.

I have a presentation to give and cannot access my presentation.

Please let me know how to access the full version to install in case this happens again.

Thanks,

Heath

alain
    Keymaster

I sent you an email with instructions.

erivera

I am in the same situation.

The application will not open and needs to be re-installed; however, the only version I can download is the trail version because the link to the initial download no longer works.

I already bought a 12 months upgrade policy and I still can not reinstall the application.

Please help.

I ALREADY DONE THE UPGRADE. THANKS ADMINISTRATOR.

alain
    Keymaster

So it seems the problem is solved!

I have a presentation to give and cannot access my presentation.

Please let me know how to access the full version to install in case this happens again.

Thanks,
    Giovanni Greco

alain
    Keymaster

I sent you the necessary information by email.

jayjay

hello. may God Bless u
    i bought slide effect about 34 week ago. i installed online in my laptop with the licence code given.
    i am happy to work with it. when i bought a new laptop and i want to reinstall slide effect but i failed to do so.
    i used the licence code but failed. Till now i can’t utilise slide effect that i bought 34 weeks ago.
    i also can’t upgrade to profesional version because of that matter. please help me.

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just sent you a new valid download link and your license code.

Tell me if you need something else.

Have a nice weekend.

jyntema

I need to reinstall after a crash also however, the only version I can download is the trail version because the link to the initial download no longer works.
    Please advice what to do?

Kind regards

Jos Yntema

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

Just login to the website, then click on “Product Updates” (on the top-right).

From there you will be able to download the latest full version.

Thai.ta
    Participant

I have 1 PC, 1Mac can I install the Slide Perfect into my two machines? Thanks.

Thai.ta
    Participant

I have 1 PC, 1Mac can I install the Slide Perfect into my two machines? Thanks.

alain
    Keymaster

The license for Slide Effect is “per user”, so you can install it on several machines as long as you are the only user.

But you won’t be able to install it on your iPad or on MacOSX as it is a Windows software.

WhyDNA

I tried to load the software to my third computer but I get the following message:
    File Download
    SlideEffect_1.11.2.exe (Not Available)

What do I need to do?

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

I just sent you an email..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.