multiple audio elements on ervery sheet? is a betaversion possible?

Home Forums General Discussion multiple audio elements on ervery sheet? is a betaversion possible?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    repro21
    Participant

dear alain

can you give me an answer please? :-((((
    a) do you have checked the little bug in the beta version?
    b)please tell me that you can make me happy and that you can easy implement the 5 audio-menues ? *please*

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

Everything seems to work correctly on the beta on my side. I don’t say there is no bug, but I am not able to reproduce it now. I am working right now to enhance the video output and I will go back to the audio side later.

About the 5 audio tracks per slide, I won’t add it. It is not that easy to add (you have to recompute the volume of each songs) and it won’t be very intuitive. Maybe in the far future or if many users give me the same feedback, but right now, I am sorry I won’t change my plan.

repro21
    Participant

dear alain

please make me happy
    i will pay you more money than your write for your version – thats not the problem

and in my case we do not need recompute the volume level because every file stops before that other starts, so no multiple audioplayback is needed in my case

is this easier for you now??

ps: do you think the bug i had could be because i used my ready testsheets what i make in trail 1.7.1 ?? should i make complete new ones in your beta version??

alain
    Keymaster

repro21: If you want specific development, It is possible, sure. Send me an email and I’ll give you my hourly fee.

About the beta, I should post a new one by tomorrow that should be more stable and with more features.

repro21
    Participant

dear alain

i only need a personalized beta-version

you already have the function and you only need to copy it 4 times and add a delay feature

do you really think that i am the only person who wants spoken audio files in a slideshow?

alain
    Keymaster

probably not, but one spoken audio per slide will be perfect for most users… a day is 24 hours and I have to select which features are most important to implement each time I release a new version. I don’t have unlimited resources.

I will add also a “talk over mode” on the next professional version to record your own comments on a presentation (one audio track for the whole presentation, with automatic record of slide display time). This feature may help you to achieve your goal.

repro21
    Participant

dear alain

ok i give your stand. edition today a try because my unreg. beta will not work correctly and you wrote that the beta works perfect on your system

alain
    Keymaster

I’ll hopefully publish a new beta today.. stay tuned!

hmurrells
    Participant

Hi Alain,
    What is the differnce between the Beta Version and the slide effect full version 1.7.5.I have the 1.7.5 pro can I use the beta version on my computr thanks heather

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

Yes you can use the beta version, no problems. Three things:
    – The beta may have some bugs (it is a beta… 🙂 )
    – Don’t install the beta on the top of 1.7.5, but install it elsewhere, this way you can continue to use beta and 1.7.5pro.
    – If you save a presentation using 1.8.0 beta you won’t be able to re-open it using 1.7.5

By the way, the release of 1.8.0 should be next week, but I am always happy to have feedback from beta testers.

alain
    Keymaster

1.8.0 Released with multiple audio. woot.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.