A lock and color coding frames for complex projects – Important suggestion

Home Forums Feature Request A lock and color coding frames for complex projects – Important suggestion

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Scotty21015
    Participant

I think this would be good for the program itself as well as the user. I notice my processor fan spinning up when I think the program is trying to figure out what frame I want? Or it is related to a separate issue posted.

However, for user experience- I think having a (LOCK) symbol on the frame, and the ability to select color frames to identify what frame your clicking on when TEXT or Images are layered. Is helpful. I noticed the “Crop an Image” request which would help with this because sometimes unless you resize an image exactly in an Photo editor the image box cross the page. (note: do not restrict being able to layer frames) The end results of stunning.

Also an AUTO SAVE after the initial file save would be great. I had a power failure the other day and lost 5 slides, but getting into the habit of saving every few slides really did help this weekend. But I suggest until you have auto save in place – I suggest you add that to your training – to Save your work frequently and the more complex your project the more often you should save it to avoid loss. (example: Power failure)

alain
    Keymaster

Auto Save: Yes definitely, we will add that.

About layered objects, we want to have something similar to Photoshop: a list of every objects on the slide and the ability to move it, lock it, delete it and duplicate it.

We will try to add these features on next major version (1.10.0).

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.