Audio

Home Forums General Discussion Audio

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    2Ca2chi2to2

Hello,

I’m using the evaluation version of Slide Effect. What attracted me to it is the option to export to avi. I also have a sound file enabled. The problem is, the sound file begins playing with the 1st slide. I want the sound file to begin with the 2nd slide. Is there a way to do it?

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

alain
    Keymaster

Hi 2Ca2chi2to2 (what a nickname!),

Actually you can only have one music for the whole slide show. This is something I am working on, and next major version should enhance the audio part a lot.

The only trick you can use now is to add some silent on the beginning of your music with a third party editor.

hope it helps.

2Ca2chi2to2

Hi Alain,

I have Audacity on my computer so I’ll give it a shot. Thanks for the tip!

Jackaroo

Hello Alain,

This is good software! Loads of good (useable) features and very friendly for the user.

I’m a trial user and I’m very impressed. The one thing stopping me from buying right now is the ability to start an audio track at a particular slide. Creating a silence at the start of an audio track doesn’t work for me because I can’t time the silence with my talking.

When do you expect to introduce this functionality – ie. start audio on a particular slide/mouse click?

Thanks and keep up the good work – I think many more buyers are on the way!!

alain
    Keymaster

Hi Jackaroo,

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate.

The audio overhaul will appear on next major version (1.8.0). It is a highly asked feature, so I am doing my best to add this as soon as possible.

I hope to be able to release the new version in October, but it may slip a little bit.

hmurrells
    Participant

when you update to the 1.8.0 can anyone that has brought the 1.7.5 version update to that. How how do you update. thanks

alain
    Keymaster

Yes updates are free for everyone.

To update, you just need an account on this website and enter your serial in your profile. Then you will have access to each and every product updates.

tm240608

If the slide presentation exceeds a songs length, does the song restart or what?

alain
    Keymaster

You can choose in Project/settings if you want the sound stops or restart.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.