Add slide/file from computer (adding the previously saved .sef presentations to the current project)

Home Forums Feature Request Add slide/file from computer (adding the previously saved .sef presentations to the current project)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Riyaz

Add the new slide option (Currently there but adds only the built-in templates).

Request you to add one more feature to it where one should be able to add previously saved slide(s) using browse computer option.

Currently: Add the new slide (adds the built in template)
    Feature Request: Add slide from computer (adds the previously saved presentations, any number of presentations – Browse File D:/Presentations/Tutor.sef, D:/Presentations/Tutor1.sef, D:/Presentations/Tutor2.sef etc.. to the project user is currently working on.

This way the previously saved multiple presentations can be merged into one file/presentation and export as per wish to generate a single complete presentation. (Saves Time)

Why?
    I already have 10 separate single slide presentations on my computer (.sef). Which took a lot of time to create as I’m new to this.

Today I have purchased Slide Effect PRO and I am trying to create one single 10 slide presentation, in which 3slides are new (needs to be created) and 7slides I already have them on my computer from previous creations (all files are .sef).

I don’t want to create those 7 slides once again when I already have them on my PC.

After creating the 3 new slides, I should be able to add the 7 previously saved slides to the presentation to make it complete, 10 slide project/presentation.

This feature saves the user(s) time, wouldn’t need to create the same 7 slides again, just add them to the presentation from the file location on the computer.

Can you please add this feature to the product?

If this feature already exists, please guide me.. Thanks!

alain
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for the detailled description.

If I understand well, the feature is already available. Check here: https://www.slide-effect.com/help/EN/merge-2-presentations.htm

Keep me informed if you need something else.

Riyaz

I’m sorry for taking your time.
    Yes, this is what I wanted.

Thanks You!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.