accessing a image among many

Home Forums Feature Request accessing a image among many

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    haanswors

If i am creating a screensaver with only one slide but lets say 30 images, as i can see all the images are piled on top of each other, how would i go about selecting a certain image especially when they are all exactly the same size. thanks

alain
    Keymaster

The short answer is: you cannot.

The workaround is: move your 30 images on different parts of the screen.. set everything on it, then move it back to the center of the screen.

The long answer is: I know this issue, and I will do something to be able to select every objects by another way than clicking on it. (maybe a short list/tree that list all the objects on the slide). I hope to add this feature for 1.4.0 version, but I don’t know when I can release it.

haanswors

Sounds good to me, great stuff. I am having great fun with this software, i have now created a DVD and it came out tops. awesome software Alain. thanks again

alain
    Keymaster

In the next version (I hope to release it this weekend, or beginning of next week), you will be able to set the order of your images/movies/text with a contextual menu (“Bring fo Front”, “Send to Back”).

It is not exactly related, but this way you should be able to browse your stacked images using “Send to Back” option.

Hope it helps.

orlok

Hello all

Was this issue addressed in the new version?

If not, perhaps an option to move images back/forward 1 place would be great.

Ive dl’ed the new version but wont be back at work until weds.

rgds

Frank/lok

alain
    Keymaster

No,

you have only “Bring to Front” and “Send To Back” options.

In my idea, it was a bit “overkill” to have an option to move only 1 level up or down, as you can do the same with “Bring To Front” and “Send To Back” option by selecting the pictures in the right order.

But, maybe you are right, I will add “Bring Forward” and “Send Backward” to my todo list for the next version.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Feature Request’ is closed to new topics and replies.