We released today the version 1.9.2 of Slide Effect Presentation Software (Professional and Standard Editions).
It is a maintenance release with just a few small bug fixes.
- Corrected a problem when saving the project: File.Delete(_baseFile) sometimes throw an exception on some OS versions
- Corrected a problem with thumbnails: Sometimes an exception is thrown when loading thumbnails from cache.
- Corrected a problem with fur border: Sometimes a memory access violation was thrown.
- Corrected a display problem with some transitions: Using 3D objects on some transitions, some offset was shown: it is fixed.
- Video Playing: Sometimes a black frame was displayed at the end of the start transition: it is fixed.
Trial, Standard and Pro editions have been updated and are available for all registered customers (using “Product Updates” page). Existing users who want to upgrade to the Professional edition can check the upgrade page.