We released today the version 1.11.0 of Slide Effect Presentation Software (Professional and Standard Editions).
This major release contains a lot of new features and bug fixes.
Main new features:
- Running presentation window: From now, you can control the presentation when it is showing (display the presentation on secondary screen and control it on the primary screen). You can browse or pause the presentation.
- New background mode: a new advanced background mode has been added. With this “Advanced Movie” background mode you can add several movies and pictures in different layers.
- Effect speed: You can now change the speed of any start/anim/end effects.
- Movie filter: Add a filter to a running movie to display it with style.
- New transitions: 2 new tranisiton effects added.
- News ticker: Display text like TV news tickers.
- Notes [PRO]: You can now add notes to the slides and display them when showing the presentation.
- Template creation [PRO]: Create your own template in one click using the Professional edition.
- Font Importer: Better handling if the computer has a faulty ttf file.
- User Interface: Properties tab is now displayed correctly when using something else than 100% for Windows display size.
- Images: Jpeg files with .jpeg extension is now accepted.
- Transitions: Corrected a problem with television transition.
- [PRO] Background template creation:Using Customizable background contextual menu, user can now create its own templates and categories.
- Object transition “on click”: Corrected a problem when setting an object as “on click” when it was already “on click”.
- Looped movie backgrounds: Foreground image is now correctly displayed.
- Movies: Added filter effects.
- Backgrounds: On most of the backgrounds (but not all), when two same background are used, the transition is seamless.
- [PRO] Notes: You can now add notes to slides.
- Running Presentation: A window now appear when running the presentation. You can navigate between slides, view notes, pause or fade presentation to black with it.
- Keyboard shortcut: New shortcuts: ‘P’ to pause presentation, ‘R’ to restart, ‘F’ to fade to black.
- New Background: Added “Advanced Movies” background mode.
- Slide Duplication: Corrected a problem on some transitions when duplicating slides.
- Effect on objects: You can now change speed of start/end/anim effects.
- Transitions: 2 new transitions (Page Zoom, Page Change).
- 2D Text animation effects: Added 2 new animation effects (news ticker (large) and news ticker (small)).
- Object selection: Better detection of object selection to avoid accidental moving/rotating.
Trial, Standard and Pro editions have been updated and are available for all registered customers (using “Product Updates” page). Existing users who want to upgrade to the Professional edition can check the upgrade page.